Sunday, August 16, 2009

प्रतीक्षा


Last night, I saw you in my dream
Sweetheart, you looked like a beauty queen
I was perplexed and confused
What to say and where to start
But you were amused to see me bemused

Your charming smile and magic spell
For it's view, I can go happily even to hell
Your pixilated eyes and enchanting appearance
Ah! I was waiting for your presence

I was about to kiss you
For your eternal beauty, adore you
As my roomie woke me up genuinely
And said " Welcome to reality"
I vented my ire
For not letting me complete my desire

I wanted to sleep, and was excited
about my "Dreams Unlimited"
But then I realized, I had to compromise
I prayed to god, to make my dreams come true
So that I can meet you
and say I LOVE YOU

8 comments:

  1. haha..not bad yar..quite impressive and captivating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey... i never woke up before you in last one and half months..so how can this happen?
    anyway...well expressed...very charming.
    Hope this makes her realise how much you love her :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. kya baat hai vikas babu....i wish all your aspirations come true :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sahi hain yaar.am quite impressed dude.

    ReplyDelete
  5. waaahh!!!tum to shayar ban gaye yar:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Arey Thevs !!!

    Kya hua yaar? Love Flu in Bangalore.....

    Beautifully expressed.Keep it up !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gud yaar...some words are really cathcy n used beautifully....gud going..i must say it is nothing bt love flu.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. abe dude yeh transformation kab se?????????? yaar never knew der was a poet in u...... keep going u rock!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete